Monday, August 1, 2011

The Fausts in Fiji

Where in the world is the Faust family?  Well, they're back in Cincinnati now but they were in Fiji last week!  My Dad, Mom, Brady and Michelle came to visit me (by way of Australia) and see my life here in Fiji.  It was so great to see them.  I sorely missed Matthew, Krista, Cooper and Ellie but it was so refreshing to get to see family.  I've been gone for seven months now and have only been able to talk to them over the phone and through video chat.

The thing I loved most was for them to get to see where I live and work and meet the people that I've grown to love.  It was awesome for my two worlds to collide.  They had the chance to see my apartment, go to campus, meet the staff team and some of the students that I've been investing in.  I loved having them here and I think this visit will hold me over for the next three and a half months until I come home.

Here are a few of the pictures from their visit.  I hope Michelle doesn't hate me after this post because I stole all of her pictures.  Now that she has a blog, we may see some repeats but the battle of the blogs is on!







The Bosses and The Rents



The Intercontinental



Broskies






The Newlyweds!

I'm so thankful to have such a great family.  They've supported me a hundred percent in all that I do.  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment