Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Land of the Long White Cloud

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  So here is 21,000 on New Zealand.  Plus a few of my own.

So good to drive again!



Practicing my swing over Lake Taupo



Huka Falls



Boiling Mud



Best Blue Steel I've seen in a long time









My boss's hometown



I think we saw a rainbow everyday















Cathedral Cove



This beach was in the Chronicles of Narnia:  Prince Caspian


















Dolphin

Overall, we had a great time in New Zealand.  It's a beautiful country.  There's so much to do and see.  Hopefully I'll make it back sometime to see everything I missed!

The new semester starts tomorrow.  Please be praying for our team as we get back on campus everyday.  Also, my parents, Brady and Michelle arrive in two days!  I can't wait to see them and to get a little taste of home.  It's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment