Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I would just like to thank a very special Mom in my life.  She's always there for me.  She goes out of her way to serve me.  She puts up with me when I'm grumpy.  She offers incredible wisdom and advice.  She loves God more than anyone I know.  She fights for my family.  She's prays for me nonstop.  She loves me unconditionally.  She's the reason why I'm in Fiji.

Thanks for all that you do Mom.  I wouldn't be the man I am today without your loving influence.  You've done countless things for me but greatest of all, you've showed me what it means to love God and walk by faith.  Thanks for being my role model.  Thanks for your example.  May God bless you beyond measure for your eternal impact.  I love you!



Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.  "Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."
Proverbs 31: 28-29

To all those Moms who read my blog, Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you feel the love and appreciation you deserve!  Thanks for all that you are and all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment