Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I've never done this before so you'll have to bear with me as I learn the ropes.  The purpose of this blog is to keep you up to date with what's going on my life as I begin a year of ministry in Fiji.  More importantly, I can't wait to share stories with you about how God is changing the lives of Fijian students at the University of the South Pacific!  I hope that as you read, you would be encouraged by what I'm learning and how God is moving all across the world.  I can't wait for this next chapter of my life to begin and I am so happy that you are interested in sharing in it with me.  If you know anyone who would be interested in reading about my life in Fiji, please pass this link along.  Check back occasionally to see my posts.  Many stories, thoughts and pictures to come!

1 comment: